1. he stood mournfully at the gate waving bye bye.
2. dickens felt compelled to return to the stage for a final good-bye.
3. bye mum, see you in a minute.
4. bye, see you tomorrow.
5. "anyhow, thanks a lot. bye bye."
6. bye! see you next week.
7. we said good - bye, then he turned and walked off without another word.
8. if you lend him money, you can kiss it good - bye.
9. fran slipped the catch on the door, then turned to say good - bye .
弗兰拉开门闩, 然后转身说“ 再见 ”.
10. they hurried into the city to say good - bye to us.
11. we said good - bye to each other at the station.
12. they took themselves off without saying good - bye.
13. i'd like to speak to you again. bye now !
14. good - bye then! mind how you go!
15. i must say good - bye now.